What is Social Media?
Simply put social media presents an extraordinary opportunity for you to find, engage and convert prospects to customers using the internet.
Social Media is the ability for all of us to influence, guide or shape the conversation online. With respect to your business, the conversation is the one that you have with prospective customers that convinces them to do business with you.
The internet got its start as a more or less traditional ‘broadcast’ medium where a website, like radio, TV and other advertising channels, sent its message in only one direction. Social media, enabled by the breakthroughs in what are known as Web 2.0 technology, allows web users to talk back; to voice their opinions; to participate in the conversation. It’s not the play presented at your local theater; it’s the reception held afterward for cast, crew and audience members.
Why is it important? Because it allows you to more easily engage the people who are in a position to either buy or recommend what you have to sell and it allows this engagement to take place without the constraints of time, language or location.
In a pre-internet world we called this word-of-mouth marketing. In a web based world we call it viral marketing and, where previously our influence was local or regional, now we have the opportunity and means to spread our message globally.
What can Social Media do for You?
- Social media can help you obtain the broadest possible exposure for your products and services.
- Social media can help you establish your expertise, build your brand and enhance your reputation in ways that are impossible to accomplish with ‘traditional’ marketing materials and at a cost that is affordable, not prohibitive.
- Social media can create a digital presence for you and/or your business that is significantly larger than your bottom line might suggest. By staking your claim on the digital web you increase the likelihood that prospective customers will find you by allowing you to establish multiple web presences beyond the ‘mother ship’ of your central website.
In other words, a prospect may find you in Google, Yahoo or other search results that point to your main website or the Youtube video you uploaded that demonstrates your hottest product. They might be recommended to you by a LinkedIn or Facebook connection or be pointed to your in-depth “how-to” posted on Slideshare.com. Who knows, maybe they just liked the latest ‘tweet’ you posted on Twitter or resonated with your insightful industry commentary on your blog.
Why do I Need Social Media?
You don’t need social media if…
… you’ve got all the business you can handle and you don’t see that situation changing
You do need social media if…
… you want to continue to grow your business, your relevance and your reach even in a down economy.
You do need social media if…
… you are tired of spending money on marketing and advertising with little or no evidence that it’s working!
How can We Help You to Achieve Results with the Internet and Social Media?
We are experts who can show you how to leverage your marketing and advertising budget by creating an integrated, comprehensive and powerful online presence. We show you how to combine your website with appropriate social media such as blogs, video, podcasts, networking and media sharing sites to create opportunity and profits. And, oh yeah, we’ll show you how to get more bang for your offline ad spend by tying it to your online efforts.
Our programs are designed to …
- help you to understand the benefit of social media and how show you how to effectively use the internet and social media as a powerful channel to promote and market your business.
- define the right social media platforms for your business (e.g., blogs, twitter, linkedin, facebook, etc.).
- show you on how to do-it-yourself or make the best use of your available resources. Alternatively, we can help you implement an effective internet and social media marketing strategy by providing or recommending the right resources for the job.
The bottom line?
More traffic, more customers, more opportunities, more sales!
Visit our Services page to get specific ideas on what we offer or call us at 303.800-5522 for immediate information.
What’s a Social Media Campaign Cost?
That depends. An effective strategy can cost a few hundred to a few thousand dollars and more. Or, it can be practically free if you do most of the work yourself … assuming your time doesn’t cost anything!
What’s important to know is that, done right, the money you invest in marketing your business online is trackable. Unlike most offline marketing and advertising expenditures, you can easily and inexpensively determine the return you receive — your ROI — for your online marketing investment. After all, it’s pretty easy to spend a dollar (or a euro) if you know you’re making $10 dollars in return!
Why Use Gray eMarketing Solutions?
Because we aren’t web guys who understand marketing; we’re marketers who understand the internet and social media. It’s not about technology, tweets, posts or connections. It’s about your bottom line. If you don’t understand how to use this stuff to make money and profits, you won’t. It’s as simple as that. We tell you what it is, sure, but more importantly we show you how to use it to find prospects, gain customers and make money.
How do I get Started?
Contact us today for a no obligation consultation. For immediate results, call 303-800-5522 or use our contact form to ask questions and request information.
We look forward to working with you!